California Grill-Brunch at the Top

Question to those who have been recently with that new drink: Is it also bottomless? Can you take one glass of each? I like mimosas, but I also like trying new things!

It's a huge splurge for us doing this brunch, and I'm just so excited!

I said I would never go again. Not because it was bad...because it was so amazing! I was in a food coma the rest or the day. Now I think I can pace myself and enjoy it even more.

I have an alert set for my March trip. If not now than definitely October!!

It is so worth it. Unless you have a reservation for my Sunday. Then blec - cancel :)

We ate here in Oct and Dec of last year. I'm October they brought the bread, in December, we got our own. I preferred getting my own. A) there's limited space on the table. B) we didn't care at all for the gluten free scones, most tables around us were untouched too. C) I can now get as many of those apple caramel muffins as I want!!!! I asked for 1 pumpkin pancake in addition to our meal and it wasn't a problem. That was in October and December. Both times were wonderful and I really want to go back but we're going to try Narcoossees for Easter brunch instead. I really hope it's as good.

Didn't I read recently that Narcoossee's brunch was discontinued?

Question to those who have been recently with that new drink: Is it also bottomless? Can you take one glass of each? I like mimosas, but I also like trying new things!

It's a huge splurge for us doing this brunch, and I'm just so excited!

Yes those are bottomless. When I went last month they were the only ones that were openly offered. They had peach ones and blueberries. I was just there in Dec as well and they only had the traditional ones so I inquired about those and the server was more than happy to make those too! So we had a nice variety of options.

The brunch is a must do for us. Probably my favorite experience on property.

Ate there last May for Mother's Day-booked again this year! Can't wait to try the new wine! Last year they offered prime rib on the buffet for Mother's Day-delicious!

Does anyone know how to reserve this meal? Is it a regular ADR or do you have to call it in?

I looked on MDE for the Sunday we are there and it says no availability. :(

Does anyone know how to reserve this meal? Is it a regular ADR or do you have to call it in?

I looked on MDE for the Sunday we are there and it says no availability. :(

It’s a regular ADR but I did have to use the website vs the app because it lets you search for brunch separately.

So looking forward to this in July!

For those who have already enjoyed, how are people dressed? We always dress nicely for dinners at CG but don’t arrive for dinner straight from a park.

My husband and I will be in the parks both before and after the meal.

Thanks!

For those who have already enjoyed, how are people dressed? We always dress nicely for dinners at CG but don’t arrive for dinner straight from a park.

Thanks!

Personally, I wear a nice sundress with light sweater to the parks, so plan on that (we're going end of May). I always need a sweater for a/c. My husband will likely be in a nice tee shirt with golf shorts (he dresses for work every day, so vacations he prefers casual).

I would think a nicer tee or polo shirt would be fine! I'm sure many men are in shorts, if not most (depending on the weather). Probably plenty of folks in character tees as well!

You're much more of an early one than we are! We plan on going to the brunch (have 10:40 reservation), then to the parks in the afternoon (and likely won't eat again until late night snack maybe!).

Personally, I wear a nice sundress with light sweater to the parks, so plan on that (we're going end of May). I always need a sweater for a/c. My husband will likely be in a nice tee shirt with golf shorts (he dresses for work every day, so vacations he prefers casual).

I would think a nicer tee or polo shirt would be fine! I'm sure many men are in shorts, if not most (depending on the weather). Probably plenty of folks in character tees as well!

You're much more of an early one than we are! We plan on going to the brunch (have 10:40 reservation), then to the parks in the afternoon (and likely won't eat again until late night snack maybe!).

Thanks! I really like the idea of a sundress. But, I am hampered by the need to wear supportive shoes that, for reasons I do not understand, are usually made in the most hideous color combinations ever. Not such a cute look with a sundress.

I don’t want to carry a bag or mess with lockers. I guess I have time to figure it out.

DH will wear shorts and a polo.

Now I need to decide if I should move back our dinner reservation Monsieur Paul. I am thinking a later dinner might be a good idea!

I am so looking forward to the ADR as my date is falling on Easter! In my mind as its a weekend parks will be crazy full so its the perfect day to chill at the resort and have a boozy brunch. Thanks for the photos those eggs benedict look amazing. I know what I am going for!

Thanks! I really like the idea of a sundress. But, I am hampered by the need to wear supportive shoes that, for reasons I do not understand, are usually made in the most hideous color combinations ever. Not such a cute look with a sundress.

I don’t want to carry a bag or mess with lockers. I guess I have time to figure it out.

Now I need to decide if I should move back our dinner reservation Monsieur Paul. I am thinking a later dinner might be a good idea!

I have some Chacos sandals that are very comfortable! They have good arch support; I live in them at Disney!

Thanks!

Right off - thanks for asking :). Doing so shows respect for the restaurant, and other patrons :).

Now, BRUNCH at the Grill is a little different than DINNER. They know full well that you are are likely to walk over to the MK, and enjoy your day :).
So, having done this a good four times? JUST what we do, depending on season....

1) Husband and wife in nice polo. No Political junk....
2) Husband and wife in either Khaki shorts, or jeans.
3) No one cares about footwear.

Same advice I give everyone.... just do not arrive unwashed for three weeks, wearing "I love Hitler" T shirts :(. The Dress Code is far more about allowing the Restaurant staff to REJECT seating of folks that are just going to cause a problem :(.

Check out Dansko shoes. The most comfortable shoes ever. I walk all day at Disney in my sandals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter