California Grill July 4th

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
I've been trying, since Jan. 5th, to get a reservation for California Grill for a party of 4, anytime in the evening, without any luck. I've asked the Yacht Club concierge, where we're staying, for help. They told me that California Grill hadn't opened their reservations for July 4th yet, but I'm wondering if that's true. Does anyone know if reservations are available for California Grill on July 4th?Thank you!!

They do the big fireworks the 3rd and the 4th. Have you tried for the 3rd?

I wonder if they plan on selling a special dinner. Purely speculation but the 🐭 is all about the $

We're arriving on the 4th. A special menu would be great!

I had reservations (for 2 people) for both July 3 and 4. I got them at our 180 day mark. I dropped the 4th today because we are going to the HEA dessert party. So their line about it not being open yet isn’t true, it is probably just booked up.

I went on the fourth last year. It was so popular. Our ressie was for after fireworks, and it was so hard to check in when everyone in the world was trying to get back in to watch.

So yes, it’s probably all booked. Use touring plans reservation finder. And that took me several tries too. By the time I noticed the notification it would be booked already. But eventually I got it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!