California Grill was awesome

CSandi

Earning My Ears
Just returned from Disney trip (April 5-10) and had PS for the California Grill at 8:30 (to be there for fireworks - 25th Anniversary celebration). It was wonderful. I had read some reviews about the food and not to expect too much but I must tell you that the entire evening surpassed my wildest dreams.

We were lucky to get a window table and they already knew we were celebrating our anniversary so there was little mickey confetti on the table ::MickeyMo . We had an awesome waiter and the food was totally delicious.

Our girls had called the restaurant ahead of time and arranged for a card and dessert to be delivered to our table after our meal. How special was that? :p .

I could have not asked for better service, food or atmosphere (the fireworks were spectacular) for my anniversary dinner. First class all the way.

How wonderful! :)

DH and I ate there on our honeymoon in 2000. We will be in WDW for our anniversary in October and MIL will be along to watch DD. We plan on going to California Grill for dinner since it was our favorite and most memorable meal. :)

We might eat early and then go to Cirque. :)

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

I love CG, too. We've eaten there three times and enjoyed every scrap we've had. Recently my sister ate there by herself and was extremely well taken care of and entertained. Kudos to CG for making every guest feel special! The food is great, too!

What a magical memory,glad everything was great.Thanks for sharing.::yes:: :wave2:

Glad to hear you had such a great time.

I've only been once but the combination of great food, incredible servie and the amazing view sent it right to the top of my list of favs (only Shula's is ahead of it).

Happy Anniversary!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

It sounds like you had a wonderful celebration! :D

This is all so wonderful to hear! We'll be dining here for the first time next month...we have a reservation in hopes of seeing WISHES.

THANKS FOR THE POST!

California Grill is top notch.::yes::

Last July I took my mom & dad there for their 50th wedding anniversary. We told the CM's when we came in and they gave us a nice window table.

We just loved it!:earsboy:

We went to California Grill this past December with 4 other friends and loved it! It was a wonderful meal and we definitely enjoyed the view from up there! :)

Glad you had a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter