• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Call from ABD

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
I sent a letter to ABD about 2 weeks ago regarding the cancelation of my trip and just the way things were handled and this was also the second trip they canceled on me. I was honestly not expecting a phone call but rather a canned response letter and I was surprised at the phone call and the outcome. They really went above and beyond and I was truly amazed. They actually made me a believer in them again as I don't think other companies would have done what they did, I truly don't. While I was dismayed and upset I now have a brighter outlook as well as I read a trip report about the trip I am taking and I am starting to look forward to it. ABD has restored my faith in them.

So happy to hear this Tozzie. It always helps to go into a tour vacation with a satisfied outlook. I hope your tour is everything you hope it will be!

I sent a letter to ABD about 2 weeks ago regarding the cancelation of my trip and just the way things were handled and this was also the second trip they canceled on me. I was honestly not expecting a phone call but rather a canned response letter and I was surprised at the phone call and the outcome. They really went above and beyond and I was truly amazed. They actually made me a believer in them again as I don't think other companies would have done what they did, I truly don't. While I was dismayed and upset I now have a brighter outlook as well as I read a trip report about the trip I am taking and I am starting to look forward to it. ABD has restored my faith in them.
I am SO glad to hear this! They really bent over backwards for me, and made me feel they really wanted me to travel with ABD. It's wonderful that they did that for you, too, and made things right. I'm beginning to regain my respect & trust in this company.

Sayhello

Tozzie you're still booked on the June 2 Backstage Magic right? I am glad you are excited about the trip. We sure are! I have been reading and re-reading all the trip reports I can find. Can't wait! I am hoping we'll have some time to visit some of the Food and Wine festival demonstrations etc. since we'll be there during the last weekend of F&W....I am really excited about Jim Henson Studios too :)

Tozzie you're still booked on the June 2 Backstage Magic right? I am glad you are excited about the trip. We sure are! I have been reading and re-reading all the trip reports I can find. Can't wait! I am hoping we'll have some time to visit some of the Food and Wine festival demonstrations etc. since we'll be there during the last weekend of F&W....I am really excited about Jim Henson Studios too :)

Yes I am still going on the June 2 trip. I am going to WDW in Florida next week and then will think more about the June trip. The behind the scenes access on the tour has me intrigued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter