• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Called CM last night, she said....

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
The 2006 room rates were available. Since I was inquiring about Nov 2005 she didn't offer to check the rates. I asked if they increased and she said she didn't know because no one had tried to book for 2006. :confused3

I'm just getting started with my planning and the whole resort reservation seems very unorganized. It seems as if Disney has so many databases they don't know which one to use. I mostly called just to make sure I'm in there computer for those valuable pin codes. When she pulled me up she said they didn't have my e-mail but they did have my husbands. I just signed him up 3 days ago but signed myself up several months ago. Argh, she gladly added my e-mail address. I asked about discounts and she said they don't offer them anymore since they've changed to the Disney Plan. Finally I specifically asked about pin codes and she said the marketing department sends them out and they are completely random. I ended the conversation with "my family has relatives that live in FL and we are trying to decide if we should stay with them or at a resort". I guess it can't hurt to put a little bug in their ear!

AngieInOH said:
The 2006 room rates were available. Since I was inquiring about Nov 2005 she didn't offer to check the rates. I asked if they increased and she said she didn't know because no one had tried to book for 2006. :confused3

I have been trying to book May 2006 since March of 2005. I actually called about 10 min. ago to change a booked room for this Dec. When he got started he asked which ressie did I want to change. I told him I thought I only had the Dec. ressie. He said yes but that it showed in the computer where I had called about an interest in booking in May 2006. He told me I could go ahead and book a room if I knew the time I wanted, but that the 2006 rates do not come out until about Mid-June. Hope this helps.

I am in the process of planning a big family trip for May 2006. I was told by our Disney group planner yesterday that the Resorts are going up 5% next year and ticket prices will be increasing 10%. We cannot avoid the Resort price increase, but we are already getting good rates because of the 10 room booking. As far as the tickets are concerned we will purchase them soon to avoid the increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter