Calling all detectives!

thatgirl

Earning My Ears
Hello nice people!

My husband and I had a house fire on Christmas day and lost everything. Unfortunately, that also included my entire Disney collection that I've built over 45 years. :sad1: While I understand that I probably won't be able to replace all or even most of the items (outside of maybe e-bay I can't even think of where to start looking), I do need to list them for insurance and provide photo's/replacement values if possible. You never expect something like this to happen so I don't have photos of my collections.
Do any of you know of any websites or catalogs that have comprehensive lists of Disney collectibles?
I'm primarily looking for information on Snowglobes, ceramic figurines, Christmas ornaments, and mugs.

Thank you in advance! :tink:

Stacy

48426976_10210145182466168_542761425286725632_n.jpg

I think I posted in your other thread, but there is no comprehensive listing of Disney collectibles.

For Disney Pins, you can go to PinPics or Pin Trading Database. There is also a PODM (Piece of Disney Movies) guide as well as a Tomart's Collectible Guide.

For WDCC, I would go to this Facebook group, run by Jorge Leonardo. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WDCCgroup/ He is a hard-core collector and probably has thousands of them so he could help.

For Snowglobes, check this link out; there are over 2900 listed there (not for sale):
https://***************************...OsC9KCeqEFLbnW79L8B8dTefZNQ6qNoGFfcYCHoFepYmw

As I mentioned in my other post, I think you would have a hard time proving to the insurance company which collectibles you had if you didn't have pictures of them before the fire (or receipts, in lieu of pictures).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter