Calling internationally

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
This doesn’t have to do with DLP, but I think people here can help. I want to fly from Miami to Paris roundtrip on Corsair and long story short we need to contact Corsair and ask them something about booking tickets. We called the Miami Corsair office and they didn’t answer. Their headquarters are in Paris though so we tried calling them but had issues because we didn’t have international service (it was somebody else in the family who called on their iPhone). Has anyone who has tried to call France to get DLP tickets or hotel reservations had this problem? This will also be nice to know in a few months when we might need to call DLP.

Update: We figured it out and we don’t need to call France. It would be nice to know how to call France in the future for DLP related things.

Regarding DLP, I think it has been suggested you can call WDW and they will connect you. Not sure if this information is correct as I haven't tried it.

Hi there as a former Central Reservation Office Cast Member at Disneyland Paris, I'm sorry to say we can't connect call from WDW reservations center and Disneyland in Paris as they are on separate networks except for internal calls -like US Cast Member reservations-

However, from the US if you want to contact a french number you dial 011 to get outside of US then 33 which is the international code for France and then the area code (1 for Paris & greater Paris) plus a nine digit number. You may see national numbers beginning by a 0 don't dial it from USA. So let's suppose the french number is 01 45 67 89 11 you will need to dial 011 33 1 45 67 89 11

The phone number of the Corsair customer service in France is 011 33 1 70 39 22 10 you can also send them a message from corsair french website.

Please let me know if I can be further assistance

Hi there as a former Central Reservation Office Cast Member at Disneyland Paris, I'm sorry to say we can't connect call from WDW reservations center and Disneyland in Paris as they are on separate networks except for internal calls -like US Cast Member reservations-

However, from the US if you want to contact a french number you dial 011 to get outside of US then 33 which is the international code for France and then the area code (1 for Paris & greater Paris) plus a nine digit number. You may see national numbers beginning by a 0 don't dial it from USA. So let's suppose the french number is 01 45 67 89 11 you will need to dial 011 33 1 45 67 89 11

The phone number of the Corsair customer service in France is 011 33 1 70 39 22 10 you can also send them a message from corsair french website.

Please let me know if I can be further assistance
We’ve figured out our Airplane tickets now but it would be nice to know how to call DLP. When we called France for Corsair, we couldn’t because we apparently don’t have international service. How do we get that?

Unfortunately, if you don't have the international option, there is not much things that can be done. You can eventually try to call WDW or DLR reservations but I can' t guarantee that your call will be dealed by a customer service agent who knows DLP. A few of them have made fam trips but I guess they are so many CM there that there is only a few chances to get in touch with the right one even if they'll do their best to help of course ;)

I'll be doing my best to try to answer your questions and if I can't, I'll be happy to give you an email adress you can send your queries to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter