campfire movie

carolrie

Mouseketeer
We will be going in September (26, 27) and I was wondering waht time the campfire sing a long usually starts and the movie starts and ends. I have 2 dd's 4, and 1 and doin't know if this would be too late a night for them?

not sure when daylight savings time ends, when it does the campfire programs starts at 7, during daylight savings time it begins at 8, these times are subject to change of course:cool:

We just went to this last weekend. The Singalong starts around 8pm. You can buy snacks including a S'more Kit or just a bag of marshmallows with 2 sticks to toast over the campfire. The movie is scheduled to begin around 8:40 but I believe it was a little late starting the night we saw Jungle Book and it got over around 10pm.

A Lot of people left before the movie got over so if your kids fell asleep, you could always straggle out. :D

I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have!

Do you happen to know when the September movie schedule comes out for the campfire? Thanks! :)

Not sure about that but the August one didn't come out until the day before or even on Aug 1st. buzz2400 was able to get it and posted it right away for me. Hopefully, the same will happen for you!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter