Camping sign ideas

D.morrow0084

Earning My Ears
We are getting married while we are camping at the fort in may. Need some ideas on a sign to put at the campsite. I have searched alot and haven't ran across anything yet.
Thanks

There is a graphic posted in the Fort Information tread in a stick at the top, but here is a link.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...tion-a-work-in-progress.3502095/post-55561184

Many of of have used this to add in our name and home city and then have it made into a yard sign. Here is mine.

My DS worked at a sign company and made this, but you can get one made for $20 or so. This one is double sided, corrugated plastic board (water proof).

20170921_183806-1612x907.jpg

j

Also, go to the DISigners forum (also on the DISboards) and check out what they can help with. Some have done personalized designs for folks.

I ordered one (the one on the left) and made one (with hubby's help) on the right.
IMG_0350.jpg

I ordered one (the one on the left) and made one (with hubby's help) on the right.
View attachment 474489
tltay, Where did you find the base for your Mickey lamp post? I've go everything else, but cannot find a suitable base for my 2 inch diameter pole. I've looked in all usual places (Lowes, HD, Amazon, Northern tool, etc), but no luck. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!