can anyone check May 13-15 for an AP discount?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
We're going on a DCL cruise actually out of Miami and I was able to convince my husband to drive up to WDW for two nights post cruise. I'm now trying to get a deal.

I'm interested in either deluxe or moderate, with the lowest price possible. I already booked AKL for the two nights with the Sun and Fun offer, but I was trying to see if there was anything better.

Thanks in advance!

currently
May 13-15
Passholder rate

AKL-Standard view
$296.25/avg per night excluding tax

WL-Ctyd view
$389.30/avg per night excluding tax
(standard view not available right now)

POR
nothing at AP rate

CBR
nothing at AP rate

CSR
nothing but an Executive Suite for $1000+/nt

hth

thank you! I wish there was a way to upgrade my current 6 day pass to an AP while I'm still home. :rotfl::rotfl:

thank you! I wish there was a way to upgrade my current 6 day pass to an AP while I'm still home. :rotfl::rotfl:

You can call and book an AP rate without having an AP in hand. You would just need to upgrade your ticket to an AP once there and then show proof of the AP at the front desk.

You can call and book an AP rate without having an AP in hand. You would just need to upgrade your ticket to an AP once there and then show proof of the AP at the front desk.

that's what we usually do, just wish I could do it before hand.

I'd like to be able to see all my choices for rooms for 5/13 to 5/15 without having to call. I'm a little bit of a control freak. ::yes::::yes::::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter