Can anyone confirm/deny no sharing at Teppanyaki?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
DH and I will be on free dining, and would like to share with DD3. I don't mind the choices being a bit restrictive, but I would like to share with DD3. I have read that some people were not allowed to share. Has anyone else experienced this?

DD (17) and I shared a meal last June with no problem. We weren't on the Dining Plan. We have done this at Teppanyaki several times.

I shared my lunch with my DD6 last time-Jan. 06-without a problem. We weren't on the DDP that time, but we were using CM discount. They didn't give us any problems. If were eat there again this Sept., we will share 2 meals between the 3 of us (my mom, myself, and DD).

We were there last year on the dining plan. DH & I each shared a meal with DD's 4 & 10. It was plenty!! We also let them have the dessert because DH & I were just too stuffed!

Teppenyaki is a must do for us for each trip. The last 2 years my irish twins have shared with both their big sister (who can eat her weight in shrimp! lol) and my husband and I. They just brought out 2 extra plates and made them some practice chop sticks.

Oh- also the kids shrimp meal 'sichi- go- san' wasn't on the menu (Dec 05) it was just boring 'american' stuff, burgers & grilled chicken, but my 7 yo was able to still order it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter