Can anyone recommend a kindercare sitter by name for me?

Lady

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. We used Kindercare 1 1/2 years ago and had a very positive experience. Unfortunately I called to make reservations today and the lovely lady who sat for us before recently moved away from Orlando. I've read every post I could find on a search here and found a few first names of sitters (Joyce, Sonja,Betty, Carol etc). It worries me there were a couple of negative posts about Kindercare so if you've had a sitter you really liked and can give me her name or some way to identify her I'd really appreciate it.

I'd like to hear all your comments. I am so bummed I can't get "Miss Ruth". My son loved her. He cried the next morning when he woke up 'cause she was gone. She left a note I found later about how sweet my son was, her full name and home number so I could get her next time. Darn!

If you'd like to email info to me, my address is ladyandtramp@triad.rr.com

Hope you can help me out and thanks a bunch.

<font color=blue><h5>LadyTrampScamp&Our"Angel"

<font color=red>
"Great minds think for themselves!"
<font color=black>
DL-too many times to count! DL Paris 7/94, WDW-Offsite 10/90, CBR 4/92, PO 8/98, Poly & Homewood Suites 12/99, ASMo 1/01, AKL 4/01!

[This message was edited by Lady&Tramp on 03-17-01 at 03:39 PM.]

Anyone?

<font color=red>
<font color=black>
DL-too many times to count! DL Paris 7/94, WDW-Offsite 10/90, CBR 4/92, PO 8/98, Poly & Homewood Suites 12/99, ASMo 1/01, AKL 4/01!

We liked Michelle, a twenty-something with, I think, two kids of her own. I gave her the wrong room key, so she was unable to charge my kids' snacks. Instead of telling them they couldn't have anything, she paid for them out of her own pocket (I, of course, paid her back). She was also unable to get back into the room because of the wrong key. I liked the way she handled that situation, as well. She was prompt, polite, played with the kids a lot, and wrote up a nice little report on what they had done together. I'm sorry that I don't know her last name, but I would definitely be comfortable recommending her.

I would love some references we dont have anyone to take with us and would REALLY love a night out just us!

Our 3 kids would enjoy it too Im sure LOL

Im scared to use a sitter that I dont know but would feel much better with someone I know has been good for some of you!

thanks!
Binny

I appreciate it. Sounds like she was responsible. I'll call Kindercare and see if they know who I'm talking about by just her first name.

If anyone else has a name I'd still like the input. Thanks to all!

<font color=red>
<font color=black>

Wow, every sitter I've asked for is no longer with Kindercare! AngieIL, I'm told Michelle moved to Idaho. This is harder than I thought it'd be. I did talk to a nice lady in the Kindercare office though explained my concerns. She said she'd note my requests, such as someone with a lot of experience, been with them a long time etc. She also said she has grandmothers than have been with them for up to 14 years. I also booked lots of extra time so I could hang around and talk with the sitter for a while, see if I feel good about it.

Still, if anyone else can make a recommendation -I'd appreciate it.

Thanks very much.

<font color=red>
<font color=black>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!