Can anyone share a Busch Garden touring plan?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to BG in several years and wondering if anyone can share a plan of attack. We are going the frist week of June so I know it is going to be BUSY!

Jenn

Get the 1x front of the line pass. We got lucky with Tigris and got in line after the afternoon storm and didn't have to wait too long for it. Only thing we didn't manage to get to was the raft ride since it closed earlier and we didn't realize it.

Iron Gwazi will be open by then so your best bet would be to start at that coaster.

How busy will it be 3/28-4/2 if I take my wife for a day? Should we avoid the weekend? Out of Islands of Adventure, seaworld, and BG which ones should I do during the weekend? Thanks!

The Busch Garden's Food and Wine Festival is Sat and Sunday and offers a concert with Home Free at 6pm Saturday and Take Back Sunday at 6pm Sunday. Check out the festival food and drink options.

The park can be packed on concert nights, but these groups may not be popular enough to draw a huge crowd, like when Leonard Skynyrd or Boyz to Men performed last year. We always have fun at Busch Gardens during the food and wine festival. Get there at park opening if you like coasters on busy weekends. Many locals arrive later in the day for the food and concerts.

Seaworld has the Gin Blossoms performing at Bayside Stadium 6pm Sat and the Village People at 6pm Sunday. We saw the Village People there a few years ago and they are a still really fun. The food samples we have tried at the Seafood Festival (only open on weekends) with the punch card discounts were very tasty and a good value. Drinks were not a very good value in general.

The park is often quiet in the mornings. The best thing about weekends are the extended hours. Both parks are beautiful after dark and we love staying late on weekends. Afternoons are not terrible on weekends since the shows hold so many people. Arrive 1/2 hour early to ensure seating. Animal encounters are another great way to enjoy a busy afternoon.

Both festivals are are a great addition to the parks. Do a bit of research and take advantage of what they both have to offer.

The one thing I find tricky about this park is that they seem to stagger the opening of attractions with no real pattern.

I will be going for the first time in two weeks, on a Monday. I have quick que (one time each ride). Does anyone know a blog or website that has a touring plan of order of coasters?

I will be going for the first time in two weeks, on a Monday. I have quick que (one time each ride). Does anyone know a blog or website that has a touring plan of order of coasters?

The park has several add on tours that are wonderful & reasonably priced compared to other parks. shows are nice way to catch your breath/cool off & the food is good for a theme park

https://orlandoinformer.com/2012/busch-gardens-tampa-touring-plan/
Scroll down for one day touring plan

https://www.themeparkhipster.com/2017-busch-gardens-tampa-bay-complete-guide/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!