Can anyone staying at Aulani post a gift shop picture?

Lorybear

Earning My Ears
Hello, new here! I will be visiting (not staying) at Aulani in 2-3 weeks and I heard they have Aulani exclusive pins there. Supposedly there are two gift shops, can anyone take a picture of the Aulani exclusive pins they have for sale at the gift shop??? Please and thank you it would help me out a lot as friends are asking me to pick up pins while I'm there .

Hello, new here! I will be visiting (not staying) at Aulani in 2-3 weeks and I heard they have Aulani exclusive pins there. Supposedly there are two gift shops, can anyone take a picture of the Aulani exclusive pins they have for sale at the gift shop??? Please and thank you it would help me out a lot as friends are asking me to pick up pins while I'm there .

I picked this one up last week. There were quite a few other pins, but I wanted one with the year. Hopefully someone else will post a picture of the other pins for you. Aulani pin.jpeg

Two gift shops? Hmmm... the only one I can picture, which I would consider the main one, is on floor 3 Ewa side to the left when walking through the main entrance. I would suspect you'd find the pins there.

Two gift shops? Hmmm... the only one I can picture, which I would consider the main one, is on floor 3 Ewa side to the left when walking through the main entrance. I would suspect you'd find the pins there.
There are two gift shops - one is higher end merchandise. The pins are are at the main one - the one the pp described.

There are two gift shops - one is higher end merchandise. The pins are are at the main one - the one the pp described.
How many Aulani specific pins would you say they had? A few, 10, etc? I've seen an Aulani stitch one on the internet and I'm hopeful it's still there. Also, are the price points higher than WDW or are they on the same level of green/silver/etc

IMG_2061.JPG At Kalepa's Store, the main gift shop, there is a wall with pins. Here is a sample photo I found online.

I believe that this one is from 2017 as I saw it also so I'm not sure that all those pins are still there and haven't been retired.. :snooty:

How many Aulani specific pins would you say they had? A few, 10, etc? I've seen an Aulani stitch one on the internet and I'm hopeful it's still there. Also, are the price points higher than WDW or are they on the same level of green/silver/etc

They had a wall similar to the one posted in terms of how many they had. I *think* there was a stitch one, but I really can't remember. I vaguely remember that there were some generic Disney pins, that were nom-Aulani related. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the other pins because my pin was in a basket near the cashier and I didn't even realize there was a whole pin wall until a my 2nd or 3rd visit.

I don't have the reciept but I think my pin cost like $14 or 15.

Is that the one further up the hall in Ewa with mostly clothing items?

Kalepa Store is the original shop at Aulani and as mentioned, is just a bit down to the left off of the lobby (toward the Ewa tower). Hale Manu store was opened with the major enhancements done soon after Aulani's opening. Hale Manu (means house of birds I believe) has the more upscale items as mentioned, like the Dooney & Burke bags and nicer clothing items, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. Kalepa has grocery items as well as souvenir type items, tee shirts, etc. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts