Can anyone tell me what I took 3 photos of?

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
Three years later I finally got around to creating a memory album of our California trip. Keeps me occupied and I have 4 albums to create. ;)

I thought these were Indiana Jones until I looked at the time stamp. They don't fit in with the rest of the Indiana Jones photos I have, time-wise that is.

Can anyone identify them for me please? I just can't recall...

P2021021.JPGP2021040.JPGP2021041.JPG

Thanks! I'm so glad I caught the time difference. That first photo (my favorite, has my son swinging his backpack on), I was making a one-page layout titling it Indiana Jones. :rotfl: I'm so glad I asked. I don't even recall climbing up the tree house. I wonder if we did. Sheesh.. turned 50 and they say memory's the first to go.

By the way, that Indiana Jones ride was awesome! I could not convince my son to go on a second time (let alone over-and-over like I wanted to) but he happily did Forbidden Journey at least three times.

The first picture is standing on the bridge that goes over the queue for Pirates of the Caribbean, which puts it on the New Orleans Square side of the tree. The other two pictures are from the Adventureland side of the tree. You can see the plank bridge that goes across the walkway in both pictures.

The first picture is standing on the bridge that goes over the queue for Pirates of the Caribbean, which puts it on the New Orleans Square side of the tree. The other two pictures are from the Adventureland side of the tree. You can see the plank bridge that goes across the walkway in both pictures.

Thanks! These next two photos, I must have taken them while in the queue for POTC then. Does it look like that? I have a photo of the POTC entrance time-stamped 1:32 PM. Then these two at 1:35 PM and 1:38 PM. Then 3 ride photos starting at 1:40 PM.

P2021014.JPGP2021015.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!