Can I ask a favour?

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
Is someone able to look at the Royal Caribbean website for me and tell me the price of Allure of the Seas 30 June 2019 in an Ocean View with balcony for 2 people?

I am based in Australia but book through a US travel agent. We are looking at changing dates but I wan't to make sure is doable financially before contacting my agent, because it will mean moving everything else around. The prices on the Australian website are quite different.

I'm really struggling finding a cruise at this time of the year. We have done this itinerary before. The kids want to do Labadee again (and me too) but there don't seem to be many itineraries around that do that.

You pick the room, refundable deposit starts at $4157 USD (goes up depending on location). That's an ocean view balcony which I assume is what you want?
non-refundable deposit is $3779 USD to start (again you pick the room). If you want to book a guarantee balcony it's $2960 USD but it's for a balcony, so no guarantee you get an ocean balcony or one of the other types. Hope this helps!

My son also loves Labadee, and is really looking forward to the new Coco Cay that is supposed to be ready in May. Perhaps that would be an option? I think they are really pushing there with all the changes, but of course the "fun" stuff my kid wants to do will come at an additional cost.

Thank you so much. It is Ocean View Balcony we want. Wow this is quite a bit more expensive than I thought. Pretty much double what we paid for June 25 departure last year. And that was with refundable deposit and we picked our rooms. With 3 rooms required that's a lot of money by the time we convert it to AUD.

It does seem very high. I guess it's the start of the summer season? Tends to cost more those months. Hopefully you are able to find something that works! I think with them pushing the non-refundable deposits the prices have gone up. The rooms did come with $100 USD on board credit, but that's not much given the prices :) I think that week would also encompass the July weekend in the US so it's probably a bit inflated. If you can go on the July 7th cruise (it stops as Labadee as well but is the Eastern route) the price is $3433 USD for a balcony for 2 with refundable deposits. Or $3188 for non-refundable.

Yes, its popular time of year isn't it. I had expected prices to go up from what we paid last year, but hadn't expected it to increase that much. I could probably work in the 7th July. That was the same itinerary we currently have booked. I went for June 30 as it was showing the cheapest on the Australian site. I could also probably go 23 June. I could also have sailed out of Port Canaveral (which would have been our preference) or Miami but both the Harmony and Symphony seemed to be substantially more expensive, obviously because they are much newer ships. And travelling from here, we really need to save somewhere. :)

I find any vacation option that goes over July 4 in the US is a bit more expensive. Most people have an extra day off that week, and many make it a vacation week.

Just came across this post that I started about six weeks ago and thought I would update. We ended up booking on 7 July on Allure of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean. This then puts us in WDW over 4 July which we are happy about. We were there at that time of the year in 2017 and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts