Can I buy 1 day ticket at the gate?

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi, just wondering if I get get a one day ticket at the gate? We are going to disney and will be heading over to US and IOA. My sister was just there and had 3 day hoppers and only used 2 days. We are planning to go for a day but I am thinking that maybe we will want another day. I was going to buy on line at florida orlando tickets, for one day is $49.00 for an adult and $39.00 for kids. Now I am thinking maybe one day will be enough and I do not need to buy ahead of time. If we decide to go another day then I thought we would buy them down there. Where would I go to buy them? Would the price be alot higher? thanks for any info. corvair

Ok i thought your post was a little confussing :confused: so sorry if the reply is off what your saying! Are you saying you might want to buy a one day ticket at one of the parks? Well if you are you can buy them at the front of the parks. I would do it myself as there are always really long queues (sp?) to buy them.

Hope this is what your talking about!

Hello, sorry for the confusion. Yes, that is what I am asking. I can buy a ticket at the front of the park,but you said the queues are long. Does that mean the line? Thanks for your response even with all my confusion.. Corvair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter