Can I Combine Pre-Paid Visa Debit Cards?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if I can combine pre-paid visa debits? Trying to buy Disney Tickets through a res-seller but they only accept one form of payment. Thanks!

Well not exactly. But if you earn a VV from something like Swagbucks when you get the email with all the details there is an option to delay getting your code so you can combine it with other redemptions in the future onto one big gift card.

Well not exactly. But if you earn a VV from something like Swagbucks when you get the email with all the details there is an option to delay getting your code so you can combine it with other redemptions in the future onto one big gift card.
I have never seen this option with Swagbucks. If you delay and then decide you want the original amount at a later date, is that possible?

I have never seen this option with Swagbucks. If you delay and then decide you want the original amount at a later date, is that possible?

It's at the very bottom when you get the email with the GC. It has the option for getting a physical card for $20 or the ecard for $25 and under that it has the option to save the token. And yes when I called to ask they said the token could be saved for a later date.

It's at the very bottom when you get the email with the GC. It has the option for getting a physical card for $20 or the ecard for $25 and under that it has the option to save the token. And yes when I called to ask they said the token could be saved for a later date.
oh yes. I have seen that. I read your post as Swagbucks offering to hold off. I don't want $5 less for waiting. I will take my $25 as I earn it. Thanks anyway.

If I take all my 5 prepaid gift cards to TD bank, can I purchase one TD gift card with them?

This is why after paying the $200 deposit, i just kept making $25 payments through Disney. The money saved was not enough to deal with the headaches. I just paid 1600 in swagbuck visa giftcards for our trip.

This is why after paying the $200 deposit, i just kept making $25 payments through Disney. The money saved was not enough to deal with the headaches. I just paid 1600 in swagbuck visa giftcards for our trip.
This is how I pay my DVC dues - $25 at a time. Sometimes only $5 when I have a GC from Dabble.

If I take all my 5 prepaid gift cards to TD bank, can I purchase one TD gift card with them?
Seems like it might be possible but I've never done it. Assuming you have an account there. You could ask, worst they say is no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter