• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get Florida resident to buy

boomer1961

Earning My Ears
Just found out my husband has cousin in Florida. Can I get their discount if they buy a pass for me. Is that allowed? Or would I have to show some kind of Florida ID if they bought pass for me>

I don't know if FL residents get a discount on hoppers, if they do, I would imagine that anyone can use them. However, if you are talking about the FL resident seasonal or annual passes, then it won't do any good to have them buy them, since you have to show some type of FL ID in order to activate them.

There are no discounts for Florida Residents at this time except for the usual Seasonal and Annual Passes. And as Brenda has already pointed out you have to present a Florida ID to activate them.

Miss Jasmine, one of the smartest things I ever did was to retain my FL residency when I came into the military - that driver's license has saved me tons of money on tickets over the past 15 years!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter