Can I print my PAT the night before my cruise?

Kontos

Mouseketeer
I know you can't make changes to your online checkin/activities etc if it's within 72 hours of your sailing but am I still able to log in and print my PAT as well as view my existing activities that I have booked?

I believe you can view cruise activities still but you definitely can't print your online check in form. If you forget to print it ahead of time it's ok as they can print your form there. You must print your online check in form in advance of 72 hours if you want to carry it with you.

I believe the whole cruise is pulled offline 3 days prior to embarkation. At that point, you won't be able to access anything online. As PP mentions, if you didn't print the form before it's pulled offline, they'll print it for you when you at check-in at the port.

Enjoy your cruise!

I always print my forms to PDF initially. That way I can print them physically at my leisure, while still ensuring I have a copy of it should I need it.

I know you can't make changes to your online checkin/activities etc if it's within 72 hours of your sailing but am I still able to log in and print my PAT as well as view my existing activities that I have booked?

I was able to change my PAT a day before a Fantasy cruise a couple years ago. We were already at WDW so I asked the front desk at the Boardwalk to print it for me. Easy peasy.

Happy sailing. :boat:

I think they may have recently changed it because we are sailing on Friday and although activities are locked, I can still go in and modify and change things for check in and print the form.

Last edited:

I was able to print the form less than 3 days before cruise this year. I had printed my form and packed it. I thought I had lost it so printed another one. When we got on board and unpacked, I found the first form I printed.

I was able to print the form less than 3 days before cruise this year. I had printed my form and packed it. I thought I had lost it so printed another one. When we got on board and unpacked, I found the first form I printed.

You are right. I just went and looked again, everything is locked, but you can print it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter