Can I use free Magical Express for offsite even though we'll leave an onsite

akadada

Doin' It All for My Baby.
We will be staying offsite (Actually on property - Four Seasons) for four nights prior to checking into on-site for the remainder of our trip.

Can we use Magical Express to take us someplace close to four seasons and then Uber or something from one of the closer hotels onsite to four seasons?

We plan to use ME on our way home since we'll be onsite to end our trip...I'm assuming that's okay to do correct?

You will be able to use ME for the return trip to MCO from your onsite hotel, but not on arrival.

Nope. You can only use it to go to your onsite hotel, on (or after) the day your reservation starts. You're fine though to only use it for the return trip to the airport.

You can only use DME to and from a WDW resort during your WDW resort stay so for you its a no for the trip from the airport to the off site resort but yes on the return trip from the WDW resort to the airport. You will have to just book a one way trip prior to your departure date either online, via phone or at the WDW resort.

Only on the return trip for you. They aren't going to facilitate you spending even part of your trip with a competitor resort.

You'll be missing the one required item for using ME at the airport, a valid Confirmation number checking in that day at a participating resort
When you approach ME at MCO they scan your MB and look for above mentioned resort Confirmation.
Doesn't matter that you have one that starts later.
So no, you can not use ME to arrive to Disney.
You can give them your departure info and use ME back to MCO, no problem.

DME isn't a general transportation service. It does a very specific thing: taking registered guests of Disney resorts from the airport to their resort when their reservation begins, and taking them back to the airport when it ends.

You can only board a bus at the airport if you have an active reservation at a Disney resort for that day, and the bus will only take you to the resort where you are registered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter