Can I use the $ 99 power pass for a child ?

Disneymomma

<font color=red>I am confused here<br><font color=
I tried to buy the power passes on the Universal site today for 99$.
But, they are listed as adult tickets. My daughter will be 6 then. Can a child use the adult power pass? Will there be a problem at the park? I figure if we get the power passes this year, we can go back again next year.:D
I sent Universal an e-mail but no response yet. Thanks

I just bought the fan club annual passes for 99.00 and they also say for adults, but my kids are 12, 11 and 3.
I don't think it matters.

I had the same question about the Fan Club Passes so I called Universal and they said adult or child, it doesn't matter, they're both the same price and are good for adults and children.

I know this might sound silly, but what is a power pass? I have never been to Universal and am going in June. I have been checking out tickets. Could someone help explain. thanks corvair

it is a "no frills" annual pass, with no "perks" other than entry in the park, whic is blocked out on certain dates. Check the Universal Website and it is an option when buying tickets. I do not know how long they are seeling them, so I am getting it now because we are going in August. It is a little more $ (few dollars) than the 2 day pass, which is what I was going to buy anyway. I am hoping I can then use that as an excuse to plan a trip next year.
You do not get park discounts, but I have a fan club card, so it is perfect for me.
Ther regular annual pass is $159 I think , so a savings of $60 each.

Unless you are a "fan club" member.......then you can buy the regular corporate annual pass for 99.00 also, and this one give you all the perks, discounts and has no black out dates. Its on sale until the end of may.

So a power pass is for more than 2 days? I am just looking for a 2 day hopper pass. Thanks Corvair

The Power Pass is about as much as a two-day pass, except the Power Pass has restrictions. Please see the post at the top of this page for Power Pass information.

A good deal if you go in off season and plan more than one trip....as long as you avoid the holiday season or the crowded summer weekends you are good to go with this I would say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter