Can I wait to book hotel

diane5583

Earning My Ears
I will be staying with my dad in Fort Myers the week of April 16-20. I want to make a trip to Universal on probably Wednesday of that week, and stay at Cabana Bay that night.
I am nervous about spending that much money and having it Rained on when I could really go on tues, wed or thurs.
I would like to wait until the week before to buy the tickets and book my room but I am nervous that I may not be able to get a room there that close to the date.
Any idea on how likely it is I may find myself with out a hotel room if I wait vs booking now?
Would like to see a weather report for that week if possible before deciding what day we will go.

You can always book directly with the hotel now and you have a no penalty cancellation up to 3 days (I believe but double check the #) before.

Even if a room is available, there is no guarantee the available rooms will have the same rate(s) you are seeing now. So I agree with the previous poster and would go ahead and make the reservation now. This will lock in your room and rate. And if you change your mind, you can cancel. But I thought when I recently stayed at CBBR, the cancellation policy said I had to cancel 5 days or more out to not lose my 1-night deposit. So make sure you check the cancellation policy when you book the reservation.

I would not wait until that late - you will almost definitely pay more and a room may not even be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!