Can i wear magic band at the airport?

You can wear it anywhere! I forgot to take mine off during security and they didn't even mention it!

When you are at MCO you will see plenty of Magic Bands. I always put mine on as I am riding the tram from the terminal as I head to Magical Express.

What's really funny is when you go to buy something at a store at MCO on the way home and you try to use your MB to pay. Not that I’ve done that or anything. :rolleyes1
What's even more funny is that,on about Day 4 of a sleep-deprived WDW stay,I usually find myself trying to operate the Resort elevator with my MagicBand!!!!lol:)

What's really funny is when you go to buy something at a store at MCO on the way home and you try to use your MB to pay. Not that I’ve done that or anything. :rolleyes1
Yup! When I went to pay for dinner at MCO I started reaching out my wrist, but stopped myself and tried to play it off as I was grabbing a napkin!

Even though it’s been 2 months since leaving WDW, I still want to use my wrist to scan in at Fastpass locations at Disneyland!

It'll be fine... haha think of it as an extra security measure .... very probable that the families wearing Magic Bands and arriving at MCO are going to WDW...

Yes, you can totally wear your MB at the airport. Although you will not be able to charge the overpriced teeny bottle of Dramamine to your room :oops::ssst:

I always do. To me it's sort of like letting the people around you know "Hey, I'm going to WDW.'" I've met several people also going there and exchanged questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter