Can someone help with "THING" Designs?

jnbishop

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone -

I used to be active on the DIS boards eons ago.... Sadly, our last trip to the greater WDW area was WAYYYY back in 2012. At that time, we had five children ages 8 and under. Fast forward to now... we are hoping to surprise them with a HUGE trip/vacation in the coming months.

Quick question... For our last trip -- 2012 -- I made a slew of custom tees. I think our family of seven had a different t-shirt for each day at the parks.

This go around, not sure I can swing that...my teens may not be as excited about that. :)

Some of my favorite tees from all of those years ago were "THING" tees - from Dr. Seuss.

We had Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3, Thing 4, Thing 5, Mom of Things and Dad of Things I believe. I just found an old photo -- so cute on simple red tees.

I have searched my computer for the files -- just hoping to reuse them, print iron on transfers and make tees, to no avail.

Can someone help me with these designs?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
nicole :)

Attachments

• IMG_9927.JPG
    IMG_9927.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 7
Hi Nicole,

So, you are wanting to do the THING designs again? Are you looking for something different?

Nena

Hello Amy!
I haven't been on this site much in years either. It's great to see you're still designing! You made many designs for our past family trips. Thank you!
Do you have Thing 6 and 7 too? Also Grandma and Grandpa?
Thank you!

Hello Amy!
I haven't been on this site much in years either. It's great to see you're still designing! You made many designs for our past family trips. Thank you!
Do you have Thing 6 and 7 too? Also Grandma and Grandpa?
Thank you!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I remember seeing your screen name lots in the past. I am so glad I was able to help for your trips.

I already had a thing 6, 7 and grandma so I just had to upload them. Give me a day or so and I will work on the "grandpa" one...

thing6 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

thing7 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

grandma_things by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter