Can someone please settle this question????

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
I have read a few different times on these boards that with the Disney Club you are able to purchase an Adult AP for around $310. I checked Deb Wills site and it said 354.04 for Adult AP. Has anyone recently purchased an adult AP (not renewal) with DC and how much did you pay for it?? Thanks

I am assuming that the people that posted the 310.00 DC rate is not for the premium.

We purchased 3 adult APs with the Disney Club Discount in May 2001 for $354.

I think $310 was the price about 2 or 3 years ago. I seem to remember buying one for that price.

Thanks for the replies. It was so strange that people were writing that they were paying 310.00 on current threads. No AP or DC for us! US/IOA here we come!

I bought my AP's The end of Nov. 2000 for 1 A. $297. and 2 A. at $301.

1.That was before the price raise in the beginning of 2001

2.I used a Mickey Monitor special that made it possible to buy Gift AP's

3. they are good for a year from when I activated them in late Mar. 2001

Everone here, has paid a different price for their tickets!!

If you are planning on going to WDW soon, then you should be looking up the new prices of tickets! [I doubt we will go again without a Major Miracle,and alot of pixie dust ~~*~~]

I also bought ours for about 300.00 in December with the 'gift annual pass' special. I was confused because people were saying they were getting the low price with the DC. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter