• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can someone tell me how to plan meals

tinkerbella69

Mouseketeer
my 180 date is may 31st am aeeiving on nov27th check out dec 4 on the deluxe plan here are restaurants i want to go t
crt-twice i love this place one for breakfast and another lunch or dinner
liberty tree tavern-dinner maybe on night of mvmcp
crystal palce- is a must
akershus-breakfast
chef de france
le celliar
donalds saffari tusker house-early nreakfast
ohana-breakfast and dinner i have never been
kona-
chef mickeys-first night thats offcial
cali grill-is a must
hoopdee-never done this
cittros-never been
beach club

so help me am there for 7nights and i have 6 day park hopper any ideas of how to plan this please thank you

I would check the park hours of each park and base my reservations on that. That is how we book our ADR's. Good luck!

I agree with PP. I looked at the park hours (and EMHs), decided on which parks I wanted to go to when, and then decided on which ADRs would be most convenient for us based on which park we would be in.

where are you staying?
which parks do you want to visit and how many times?
I can put together a rough idea on how to do this in such a way that you could just plug it into the best days/hours later - but not without the answers to those first two questions.

my 180 date is may 31st am aeeiving on nov27th check out dec 4 on the deluxe plan here are restaurants i want to go t
crt-twice i love this place one for breakfast and another lunch or dinner
liberty tree tavern-dinner maybe on night of mvmcp
crystal palce- is a must
akershus-breakfast
chef de france
le celliar
donalds saffari tusker house-early nreakfast
ohana-breakfast and dinner i have never been
kona-
chef mickeys-first night thats offcial
cali grill-is a must
hoopdee-never done this
cittros-never been
beach club

so help me am there for 7nights and i have 6 day park hopper any ideas of how to plan this please thank you

so help me am there for 7nights and i have 6 day park hopper; thank you

We don't do hoppers, so we plan one day at each theme park and then go from there. So, I give you my list from my perspective. With the hoppers, you can choose whichever you prefer. And, beach club isn't a restaurant. Cape May has a breakfast, so I included that. Also, you did not specify breakfast or dinner, or what time you were arriving or leaving.

Day 1 - Resort
Kona - Lunch (1)
chef mickeys-first night thats official (2)

Day 2 - MK
crt breakfast-(3,4)
Dinner citricos-never been (5,6)

Day 3 - Epcot
akershus-breakfast (7)
Dinner le celliar (8)

Day 4 - AK
donalds saffari tusker house-early breakfast (9)
Dinner Cali grill-is a must (10,11)

Day 5 - Epcot
Cape May character Breakfast (12)
Dinner chef de france (13)

Day 6 - MK
Breakfast crystal palace (14)-
Dinner - hoopdee-never done this (15,16)

Day 7 - MK
Ohana Breakfast (17)
Lunch - liberty tree tavern (18)

Last day at park, eat lunch, and leave for late flight or drive? Lunch is from your 2 snacks a day. I could probably do better with more time. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter