Can u upgrade a 2 day PH to an AP?

RKB

DIS Veteran
This is probably a silly question - but can you upgrade a two day parkhopper ticket to an annual pass? I have enough money now to get the 2 day parkhoppers for the weekend we will be there. But in the meantime if I can manage to save up enough more I will want to pay the difference and upgrade our tickets to Annual Passes. Or do you have to buy an Annual Pass right off the bat if that is what you want to end up with? TIA!

Sometime before you leave on the 2nd day, take your PH (and receipt, too, I think) to the AP center on the right just after you go through the right hand tunnel. You pay the difference between what you paid for the PH and whichever AP you want.

You don't even need to bring your reciept. Just bring your ticket and tell them what kind of AP you would like. You pay the difference of what you paid for your ticket and the price of your AP.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter