can we start a new "ARE THERE ANY SINGLE DISNEY MEN OUT THERE" thread?

hey there. i will be arriving in toronto on the 14th november. will be leaving from montreal a year later.

Well, I hope you have a great time in Toronto, Dan. If you ever have any questions or need recommendations, don't hesitate to contact me.

Better late than never in joining in.

43 Female from Chaska, MN. Used to be an AP holder for both parks, now just for DL. Was at DL to celebrate all the 50th milestones.

1) Which park is your favorite? I like each park for different reasons, however the one I spend the least amount of time in is AK.

2) Which is your least favorite park? Does a water park count? I'm not a water park person.

3) What is your favorite ride? Expedition Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain...

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? The silly boat ride in Mexico.

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay? Early December would be my favorite time. Resorts would be Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge.

Work in Risk Management and looking for someone to share my interest in Disney and life.

Hi there from the Northwest. 41 SWF and just added myself to the Dismates. Looks like nobody from my area. You all seem to be midwest or east coast. Taking my second trip to WDW 8/14 - 8/25. Would love to make new Disney friends and also looking for my Disney Prince. Hope more people find this thread and join Dismates. Come on guys don't be shy, we won't bite too hard lol. :rotfl2:

Hi everyone I am a single 21 female from Texas. I currently don't have a job but am taking online courses (I don't consider myself a student because I don't go to actual school). I joined Dismates not too long ago (ChemicalsReact). Hope to meet new people soon.

It looks like all the single disney loving Canadians are hanging out on this thread! I'm a 27 year old female from Regina, Saskatchewan. I have no children. I love Disney World, but most people around here just don't get my obsession! I'm hoping to meet more like-minded individuals.

1) Which park is your favorite? Epcot - There is just so much to see and do there!

2) Which is your least favorite park? AK - I often only spend half a day there during my entire trip.

3) What is your favorite ride? I love the thrill rides, but I must say I'm a huge fan of Spaceship Earth. Something about that rided gives me goosebumps everytime I ride it, lol.

4) What, if any, ride did you get off and say that was the last time I'll do that? None, I love them all! Each one is a different experience.

5) Where is your favorite time and place to stay? I love going down mid-november. The weather is nice, the parks are quiet, what more could you ask for? We usually stay at either the All-Star Resorts or Pop Century. I love being surrounded in the Disney theming. We debated Coronado Springs this time, but ended up chosing Pop Century in the end.

Hey, there 's a single male poster on this board :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: who loves Disney, I don't know if you could handle the compitition of Perla and Suzy (you know he's thinks their real).. He spends a lot of time at the World following all the characters around begging for pictures, they run because their so scared of the creepy man following them. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: They know they are supposed to do their job and be nice to all but sometimes when the same creepy guy comes up wanting the same ole picrue and then he wears a shirt that says "I'm there little baby" what do you think they should do, you run as far and as fast as you can.....:banana: :banana:

Looks like we have a bored little :stir: in our midst.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter