Can we use Chase Disney Dollars at Aulani?

JT193

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are heading out to Aulani at the end of the week. I’m assuming I know the answer to my question, but you also know what they say about assuming anything.....Can we use our Chase Disney Dollars at Aulani?

Yes, you can. We used them in 2018 in the gift shop and the spa and maybe for dining as well--I can't remember.

As the others have said, yes you can. We just charged onsite purchases to our room account and then a day or so before checkout, I just popped down to the front desk and said "take it all"! It didn't clear out the balance, but it sure made a nice dent! :)

You do know you have to have the reward dollars transferred to a redemption card, right? They can’t just “see” them from your card. Just in case you’d never used them before!!

Hi all! We are heading out to Aulani at the end of the week. I’m assuming I know the answer to my question, but you also know what they say about assuming anything.....Can we use our Chase Disney Dollars at Aulani?
Do any of you know how valuable some Disney Dollars are? Why on earth spend them ant any

Do any of you know how valuable some Disney Dollars are? Why on earth spend them ant any

They aren't the actual Disney dollars (physical bills). They are reward dollars that are put on a rewards card, which is kind of like a gift card.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there was an old program from years ago called "Disney Dollars" which has since been retired. Might that be what you're referring to? OP is referring to reward monies earned as a result of spending on a Chase Disney Visa card. The reward balance is transferred to a redemption card, which can then be used at any Disney property. The redemption card is essentially the same as a gift card.

How the hell is the simple answer to this question, "Of course"? I mean seriously...
What?

Not sure how the original query was even a question. Why would Chase ban use of points within the state of Hawaii, and why would Disney, who is in a partnership with Chase, ban the use of points at their resort?
The OP was simply asking whether Disney Visa rewards can be used at Aulani. I don't think the OP was worried Chase was imposing a ban against Hawaii - LOL. I'm pretty sure OP was just wondering if the rewards are accepted at Aulani or only accepted at the parks. Its not uncommon for credit card rewards of any kind to have various restrictions. Disney Visa reward questions are typical on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter