Can you believe it?! Magic Jan. 4th docs. are here!!!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Fed Ex notice was waiting when we got home, so hubby is picking them up right as we speak. We're in the process of getting ready for Thanksgiving on the Wonder, and now we are doubly excited because we'll be thinking about our Magic cruise too.
All ou fellow 1/4 cruisers...watch out for the Fed Ex delivery truck!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

WOW, that was fast! :)

How COOL it must be to have TWO sets of cruise docs in your hot possession. ;)

Have a great time on BOTH cruises!

I see you have the bouncing smilie but where is the "green with envy" smilie? I can't wait til we get our docs. It feels so much more real!

Lisa

I had to call DCL today about our ressie and they told the docs were sent out Friday!!! Didn't arrive yet, but can't wait!!!

MJ

I was surprised last Tuesday too. Our 1/2/03 documents came then, that's much earlier then the arrival time for our other 2 cruises.
BTW, the 1/2/03 Wonder is sold out. This will be our 1st sold out cruise, I wonder how crowded a full cruise ship is?.....spruce

Last year we cruised at the same time (first cruise of the new year on the magic). I think that is not a cruise that is typically sold out, but with the $99 offer it was. The Maitre 'd at Palo said that they were busier up there than they had been on the NYE cruise. When we checked in and were told that the ship was completely full, I was sort of shocked and worried.

Well I had NO reason to be. That boat is designed to be extremely comfortable for everyone, even at maximum capacity. It's nothing like being at WDW when they are at capacity ;). I could not believe how un-crowded it felt with what? over 3000 people on board? Lines for "stuff" (character greetings, photos, reservations etc) didn't seem that bad either. Even castaway cay didn't seem as crowded as i've seen people report it to be (though we just kept walking til we found a less crowded spot). I would not worry one bit about the ship being full!

Lisa

Ours came too!!!! When I got home from work the note from Fed Ex was on the door and I was too excited to wait so we went and picked them up at Fed Ex last night. DH thinks I'm crazy getting so excited about having the documents, he said you'd think we were leaving today. Just think 6 weeks from today we'll be in Grand Cayman!!!! With the cold weather we've been having here some warm sunshine sounds fabulous!
Barb and Tony have a great Thaksgiving cruise!!!

Cheryl:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WAAAAAAH! You guys are killing me!!! Maybe today will be my lucky day! At least my daughter asked to cancel her after school activity, so I can camp out by the door, pen in hand! I need a sobbing smiliey!!!

Ours just came!!!! When I answered the door the FedEx man (who we went to High School with) just shook his head and said I can't believe you guys are going on another Disney cruise!!!!

I just stood there and told he had to try it sometime!!!!

MJ

I wonder how much longer I have to wait for mine since they have to go to my travel agent first.

:bounce:

I WANT THEM NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter