• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can you cancel ADRs online?

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
we changed our dates and i have about six ADRs that i need to cancel... can this be done online or do i have to call?

I believe you can only cancel them online if you made them online, at least that has been my experience~

Yes, you can..Just log in and search for your reservations. You have to enter each one separately to cancel multiple reservations.

If you called, you can can cancel them online as long as you have the confirmnation number and the phone number you gave. I checked that out this morning and you can do it. You can also cancel online ADRs the same way. To cancel ADRs put your mouse over my disney vacation (the little suitcase icon) and go to the bottom of the list where it says dining reservations. Click on that and the boxes to enter the confirmation and phone #s are at the top of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter