Can you do the college program if you are married?

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
I am 24 and am married and have a 1 yr old daughter, would I be able to participate in the College Program. I am currently in college full time and work full time (it's tough!) I am a history major and plan to teach, would it be for me? I know if I was single I would do it in a heartbeat.

You can do it, but your family will not be able to stay in your aparment with you after 1am (ie, they can't sleep over). And you have to stay at one of their apartment complexes to do the program, too. I'm almost 100% sure on that.

sarbruis said:
You can do it, but your family will not be able to stay in your aparment with you after 1am (ie, they can't sleep over). And you have to stay at one of their apartment complexes to do the program, too. I'm almost 100% sure on that.

When I was on the program, CPers were NOT required to stay in Disney housing....though most CPers choose to live in Disney housing. Married couples can live together in Disney housing together if they are both on the program.

Thanks for correcting me. I had thought you had to stay in Disney housing.

smilingmouse said:
When I was on the program, CPers were NOT required to stay in Disney housing....though most CPers choose to live in Disney housing. Married couples can live together in Disney housing together if they are both on the program.
Did you know anyone who did this? I don't think we could because we have a child, anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter