Can you put a Class C on a tent/pop-up site?

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
Pretty sure the answer is no, but I saw there were tent/pop-up sites available on Christmas Eve and that the drive is 25 ft long. We have a 25 ft long Class C, so technically we would fit, but wasn't sure if this was allowed. We don't mind going without sewer hookup for a night or 2.

I've seen them there, but those sites lack sewer however I do believe. Just in case thats a deal breaker.

Pretty sure the answer is no, but I saw there were tent/pop-up sites available on Christmas Eve and that the drive is 25 ft long. We have a 25 ft long Class C, so technically we would fit, but wasn't sure if this was allowed. We don't mind going without sewer hookup for a night or 2.

Technically, no.

The description for a "Tent or Pop-up Campsite" refers to a pop-up or a camper van-type vehicle (a Class B RV) and up to two tents. Yours is a Class C RV.

Bama Ed

We see them there all the time. We were there last week before Labor Day Weekend in a Class B "Camper Van" and there was a Class C about your size in the site across from us. It seems Disney considers your camper size more than their site definition of "tent, pop up or camper van type vehicle" and leave the decision up to you. However, if it's causing you some anxiety I would just call them and ask. No need to be anxious about it when planning a funfilled Disney vacation. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter