Can you see E.T. at Universal?

Wendy

DIS Veteran
We'll be spending some time at USF this summer, and my youngest is going nuts over E.T. He would love to meet him. Is he (or will he be with the re-release of the movie) available to meet and greet anywhere in the park? I'm thinking he isn't, but I promised my 4 year old I would find out for sure.

You can get a picture with ET for a charge at the ET toy closet just outside the attraction.

Hi Wendy :) He isn't available for meet and greet but at the end of the ride, he says everyone's name so worth telling your son to listen out for that :)

Waiting on line for the ride is really nice . You get to wait indoors with air conditioning in a "woods" that they have created. The ride is fun too!

Thanks guys! He'll be disappointed that there's no meet and greet, but hopefully the ride itself will make up for that. I'm sure he'll go nuts over it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter