Can you special order at BOG?

5xdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if you can pre order a special request lunch at BOG? Booked it so my mom can see inside for lunch but there is nothing on the menu I can eat. I was wondering if you can request a special meal to accommodate food restrictions? Hope I don't have to cancel. Thanks

I'm going to move this to the Restaurant board for you, where you might get more response

You can view the allergy menu.. which changes some of the options. For example I don't eat eggs, so for breakfast at BOG I clicked the allergy menu option when pre-ordering and waffles and French Toast popped up.

Aside from the standard allergy menu or possibly a kosher meal request, the changes you can have made are very limited. This is a quick service location and mass produce the meals.

I was wondering if you can pre order a special request lunch at BOG? Booked it so my mom can see inside for lunch but there is nothing on the menu I can eat. I was wondering if you can request a special meal to accommodate food restrictions? Hope I don't have to cancel. Thanks
Reading another post you made, it looks like you are gluten free.

BOG will have gluten free options. In fact, every single quick service in the parks, that I have tried, have had something. Now, whether it is something you want may be another story.

I highly recommend that you go to this web site and check it out.

I am gluten free along with not being able to have quinoa plus vegan so it is limiting. Nothing on the menu as is I can have. I may just order a tea if it is not doable so my mom can see it. I am also going to call Disney to put the restrictions on my reservations. I put no dairy, eggs or gluten on the booking but cannot add the rest. I physically cannot have any meat, dairy or gluten without a reaction. Thanks for everyone's responses

We dine at BoG with extensive allergies. For my kids I usually place the preorder for the closest option to what they'll likely be ordering and then we talk to the chef upon arrival and they take my order and charge us accordingly. We also complete the allergy request form and submit it to Special Diets at the email posted above.

We have had better luck with alterations here than at other quick service locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter