Can you still get groceries delivered to your resort?

PrinceGoofy

Mouseketeer
If so, who still does it? We haven't been in 9 years and are really looking forward to getting back.

There are still quite a few. Garden Grocer, Instacart, and Dizzy Dolphin to name a few. Amazon Prime Now also delivers to your resort. Went last Oct and found that GG prices have seemed to go way up so we used Prime Now and it was very easy.

We used dizzy dolphin on out last trip and they were great. We ordered water, soda, snacks & a 12 pack of beer. But...they now have a seperate additional charge to deliver alcohol.
If you don't need any alcohol, I highly recommend them,but it is so not worth it if you do.

I'm following this thread to find a new delivery option for food/drinks and alcohol for 1 service charge.

Someone on another thread used Safeway recently, we were planning to try that. We had great luck with them the last couple of times we traveled other places!

We used Prime Pantry a couple years ago. Worked well because we were able to get a case of water, juice boxes, snacks, etc. Minor issues with getting Disney to deliver it to our room (had to ask a few times, multiple trips to front desk, etc.) but the delivery and products were great.

Thanks a lot! Three grandkids graduating from high school and we're going to need snacks, more snacks and plenty of drinks after a day at the park.

Great experience with Amazon Prime last year. We plan on doing it again next month but using the Prime now so we can get fresh fruit. We are HUGE fruit eaters and ordering it through Amazon will save us a decent amount of $$

Do you have to pay a subscription fee to use the prime groceries? We have prime and I though it was a separate service that charged a fee?

Will they hold it for you of you are out? For Prime Now specifically?

They have the past 2 times we have used it. Have I missed something recently that says they differentiate between services? It’s going to go to Bell Services and in the past it’s been separated by temp and stored for us.

They have the past 2 times we have used it. Have I missed something recently that says they differentiate between services? It’s going to go to Bell Services and in the past it’s been separated by temp and stored for us.
Not that I know of, but that's what I was asking I guess! We used Garden Grocer last time and were more than satisfied. But, DH and I are going for Princess Half in 2019 and won't hit the min order so I am considering Prime Now.

We have a prime membership. Do you just add them in your address book, the resort address that is?

Yes. As Prime now is basically a local service and what is in stock and prices differ between places you will also have to change the zip code in your Prime Now account to the zip of the resort.

At ordering you choose a 2 hour delivery window, we always choose a window just before we figure we will arrive. I have found that you can place you order starting the day before arrival up too a few/couple hours before you want it. Some people wait until they are in flight until they order. I order the day before just in case I get on the plane and find the wifi not working, I get busy and forget, or they run out of delivery slots for the time I want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!