Canadian Buffoon's Exhausted Vacation - Update 09/01 - New TR link!

You make it???
Can I come over???
Yes! And, yes! :thumbsup2

I do!
The answer is...
I don’t know.
I hope you figure it out soon :goodvibes

I want this so bad on my next trip we are making a special trip to the Poly so I can order it from the Tambu Lounge, but when I saw your comment I rushed over to allears. It looks fairly easy except this one step confused me.

3. Candy will brown slightly; cook 3 minutes until candy forms into a firm ball in cold water. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Add sliced bananas. Serve warm.
Oh I just ignore that part :laughing: Once the sauce boils for a minute, I add the vanilla, remove it from the heat, and go about my day :rotfl2:It's delicious and the fuss about the candy part is avoided ::yes::

Let me help with the confusion...
You slice the bananas first.
and then you serve it before
it cools down.

You’re welcome.
:rotfl2:

Eh I don't think you're missing anything by not going to 'Ohana :duck:
blasphemer.gif
That's me taking cover from all the 'Ohana lovers out there!
:laughing:
No worries.
I've heard this said before.

If I ever go, I'll decide for myself.
We've been twice and don't think it's all that and aren't huge bread pudding fans either so you definitely made the right choice between the two.
But I need to know!!!
LOVE the Hoop!
It was a ton of fun! :)
:thumbsup2 unlimited white for me thank you!
I did know this about you. ;)

I think the cornbread is one of the two best things about this meal. They need to not bring it out until later though because yes, it's very hard to not devour the whole loaf :rolleyes1
I exercised great restraint.
It wasn't easy!

Hi @pkondz !

Oh you meant the dessert.............................
No, no.
I was talking about you.

Is this report really done?? I guess you need to go back to WDW!!
All done.
But I won't argue with that!!

There are two things that I’ve heard a lot
of people ta
Eh I don't think you're missing anything by not going to 'Ohana :duck: That's me taking cover from all the 'Ohana lovers out there! We've been twice and don't think it's all that and aren't huge bread pudding fans either so you definitely made the right choice between the two.
I'm not a big bread pudding fan, but I agree with Ariane...I've tried it and I've had better elsewhere. #sorrynotsorry

I'm not a big bread pudding fan, but I agree with Ariane...I've tried it and I've had better elsewhere. #sorrynotsorry
Still wanna try it.
Really no different from other
things I've heard people rave about.
Some are great (Dole whip float),

others... not so great (Casey hot dog).

Still wanna try it.

Fine...come on back and I'll take you to O'hana. Small price to pay (not that I'm paying mind you) :lmao:

Still wanna try it.

yeah -- I do NOT understand the hype of Casey's....and I've tried it at both DL and WDW thinking maybe the DL one was where it was at. It's just an average hot dog.

Of course you posted the last update while I was in Disney.

But I did enjoy reading it. You have me really wanting to try Hoop Dee Doo. I even check to see if there was any open spots for when we'll be there over Easter, and there are but I don't know if Danielle will be off. As long as they don't pull DH on the stage I think he would really like the show and food. I know I would like the food too.

I was going to ask if the security guard maybe thought you were constipated but it sounds like he's just power hungry. You might could still file a complaint. I don't have the email address right now but if you do a search "Disney complain line" I'm sure it would come up. Hopefully he has been retrained.

I'm sad that you don't have anymore trips coming up. Your cruise does sound fabulous. My co-worker that visited Seattle last year is also doing an Alaskan Cruise out of Seattle but hers in later in the month.

yeah -- he DMd me. Of course, I should've figured it out from your TR, but I didn't put two and two together. Or is it to and to--or--to and too--or--two and to, etc...?
That too.
yeah -- I do NOT understand the hype of Casey's....and I've tried it at both DL and WDW thinking maybe the DL one was where it was at. It's just an average hot dog.
Personally think it's a subpar
hotdog... But I prefer good ones.
I'm weird like that.

:rolleyes1

Of course you posted the last update while I was in Disney.
Yes. I waited until I was
sure you were gone, then...

Bam! Posted!
But I did enjoy reading it.
Good. :)
You have me really wanting to try Hoop Dee Doo. I even check to see if there was any open spots for when we'll be there over Easter, and there are but I don't know if Danielle will be off. As long as they don't pull DH on the stage I think he would really like the show and food. I know I would like the food too.
You should go!
It's a lot of fun...
And filling!
I was going to ask if the security guard maybe thought you were constipated but it sounds like he's just power hungry.
:rotfl2:
You might could still file a complaint. I don't have the email address right now but if you do a search "Disney complain line" I'm sure it would come up. Hopefully he has been retrained.
I think if I was to complain,
it should've been back then.
I don't even know his name,

so it'd be tough to do?
I'm sad that you don't have anymore trips coming up. Your cruise does sound fabulous. My co-worker that visited Seattle last year is also doing an Alaskan Cruise out of Seattle but hers in later in the month.
I'm really looking forward
to it!
Under 100 days to go! :laughing:

Oh I just ignore that part :laughing: Once the sauce boils for a minute, I add the vanilla, remove it from the heat, and go about my day :rotfl2:It's delicious and the fuss about the candy part is avoided ::yes::

Thanks! The "Candy" part had me confused. I didn't get why they were talking about that. I'm hoping to order this in the Tambu lounge Friday night. We had planned to go there last night, but plans were......changed. I'm hoping to try this at home now that you clued me in to the recipe.

Folks... for any and all of you
that might be wondering why
I haven't gotten to your TRs...

I'm trying. I have very limited
time right now due to extra work
commitments (over and above
my already insane hours.)

I'll get to them as soon as I can...
No idea when that will be.
Might be Friday... might be
in a couple weeks.

Sorry about that.

I think if I was to complain,
it should've been back then.
I don't even know his name,

so it'd be tough to do?

This is true. I 2 times I complained I did it right then and there while I was still upset. It takes a lot for me to get to that point.

I'm really looking forward
to it!
Under 100 days to go! :laughing:

Yeah! My co-worker is counting down too.

That’ll do it too. ::yes::

Huh! I had no idea!

Now I’m wishing
I’d done that.

Hmmm...

So that would lend
credence to the theory
that it’s based on booking

time, not podium time.

:sad2:
So I’ve read it already...

I’m sneaky that way.
This is true. Every table IS pre-assigned at booking time. The table numbers ARE printed on the tickets already, the podium CMs simply find your PRE-PRINTED ticket and hand it to you. I've been 3 times booking at 180 days and have always gotten Cat 1 and the table number is always right on there already. :)

Last edited:
This is true. Every table IS pre-assigned at booking time. The table numbers ARE printed on the tickets already, the podium CMs simply find your PRE-PRINTED ticket and hand it to you.
facepalm_zpsb4hvgtwd.gif

I've been 3 times booking at 180 days and have always gotten Cat 1 and the table number is always right on there already. :)
Well there ya go.
It woulda helped if
I'd looked at the ticket!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter