Canadian Buffoon's Sweet 16 Celebration - Update 01/28 - The End

Thanks, Meghan!

Yesterday she managed a half day of school,
the day before that was one class.
So every day is an improvement. :)

Glad to hear that! Hoping the worst part is over, and it's just slow improvement from here on out.

Thank you. You've been so considerate of my slacking. Since the last time I was here I haven't missed any updates. I don't even know how that is possible.

Which would be why the last update was titled The End... :sad2: :headache:

See, I knew I'd been away for too long.

And they are racing at St Petersburg The 2018 IndyCar season has begun. Not too long until you are at Long Beach.
indy car st pete.jpg

I enjoyed following this trip report from the start this time but I fell woefully behind. My life has been taken over just now in supporting Hannah to prepare for her exams in May. Whenever we talk about doing something just now we say we'll do it in June. June is going to be a very busy month.

I have now finished reading your trip report. I enjoyed hearing about your West coast adventure with Kay. I hope one day to head there myself - I am keen to go there but I think the others will outnumber me for an Orlando repeat. Sorry to hear that Kay had to undergo surgery - I hope she continues to have a good recovery. I have started on your new report and will try to pop in to say hello occasionally.

I enjoyed following this trip report from the start this time but I fell woefully behind. My life has been taken over just now in supporting Hannah to prepare for her exams in May. Whenever we talk about doing something just now we say we'll do it in June. June is going to be a very busy month.

I have now finished reading your trip report. I enjoyed hearing about your West coast adventure with Kay. I hope one day to head there myself - I am keen to go there but I think the others will outnumber me for an Orlando repeat. Sorry to hear that Kay had to undergo surgery - I hope she continues to have a good recovery. I have started on your new report and will try to pop in to say hello occasionally.
June isn’t too far away. :)

Kay’s doing much better now, thanks.

I’ll see you on the other TR.

oh man am I late to this party! gotta get caught up. so glad you decided to keep writing. hopefully I will get caught up quickly and be back to my snarky self again. heck it is nice to "catch up" with friends during this heat wave we have been having but things are finally cooling off it was 103 today and they are saying around 100 (hey Friday it was 117 and sat was 113 so yeah cooling off) I see I will be needing a dessert recipe uummmm..btw anyone know where in so cal we can find a mars bar? have not seen one in a very long time. so back to catching up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter