Canadian Starbucks App and Parks

Rita007

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Important coffee question! Can I use my Canadian Starbucks app in the park? I know I can't pre-order but can I pay and/or collect stars?

Priorities lol!

I understand you can pay with it, but I'm not sure about collecting stars, I think the ones in the parks no but the one(s) at Disney Springs are yes? I remember reading it somewhere on here.

I have paid with the app a few times in the parks and Disney Springs. I can't remember if I earned stars or not, but the paying was painless.

Hi everyone!

Important coffee question! Can I use my Canadian Starbucks app in the park? I know I can't pre-order but can I pay and/or collect stars?

Priorities lol!
It's been a couple years, but the last time we were at Disney, I was able to use the app to pay and I collected stars on those purchases. Assuming nothing has changed since 2016, it should work for you.

You can earn stars and pay with the app but you cannot redeem using the stars reward. We went in last August.

As a Canadian, are you able to mobile order (order ahead) using the app anywhere at Disney?

You can redeem Canadian earned star rewards in the US generally - just not at some airports and in the Disney parks. They’re not “full” Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter