Canadian Tickets - Wrong Ticket Question?

shameless3

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I bought tickets for myself and my niece with airmiles points. I didn't realize that I had bought a child's ticket instead of adult for her (10 yo). Is it possible to pay the difference in the ticket - and if so, do we call now and change it or wait until we present our identification at pick up?

Thank you,

Tara

Hello,

I bought tickets for myself and my niece with airmiles points. I didn't realize that I had bought a child's ticket instead of adult for her (10 yo). Is it possible to pay the difference in the ticket - and if so, do we call now and change it or wait until we present our identification at pick up?

Thank you,

Tara
You *should* be ok, Disney doesn't penalize a child from aging out of a category if there is a reasonable amount of time from their birthday -- you know, ain't gonna cut it if you bought it for a 16 yr old, but 10 probably ok.

Well, i might be wrong on this assumption .. if you read this post, towards the bottom you'll find info about age categories. I would suggest you read that and then ask your specific question at the end of the thread. Be sure to mention that the ticket is a CDN discounted ticket and ask if you will be required to pay both the difference to get to a current adult ticket PLUS the upgrade from a current child & current adult. Robo is very well versed in most ticket issues and *hopefully* he will be able to help you out.

Age category information

Gotta say love the avatar. This cb tartan was on seems like all of our dishes growing up. Some of it migrated with me when I went down the road to ontario

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!