Canadians buying park tickets via Undercover Tourist

Just a little tip and piece of mind. If you're worried that you may have to potentially cancel your trip, I always book a "room only" through Disney which allows a refund up to 5 days in advance, along with Undercovertourist tickets which also provides a 95% refund on tickets if not used. Disney doesn't refund tickets, only changing dates.

Another vote for UT. Have been using them for well over 10 years now for Disney tix with no issues and fast delivery of media back when that was a thing. Mostly we buy our Universal tix from Universal directly because they often have deals that aren't available through resellers.

One other thing to remember is that the UT pricing is the 'all in' price. No added fees or taxes. We ordered tickets from Disney a long time ago and were shocked at the extra $50 fee tacked on at checkout (IIRC for international delivery - they arrived with about $3 postage paid). That was long ago, so it may not be a thing anymore either.

I used them and it was fine but I had to call in to link the tickets and then you have to go to guest relations to obtain your tickets.

I used them and it was fine but I had to call in to link the tickets and then you have to go to guest relations to obtain your tickets.
You can also select Undercover Tourist's E-Ticket option which will send you an email with your Disney Reservation # that you use to link your E-Tickets to your My Disney Experience account (online or in the Disney app). If you don't already have a Magic Band attached to your My Disney account, you'll need to purchase a band and link it to your account before entering the parks or as mentioned, go to guest relations and obtain a hard ticket at no extra cost.

You can also select Undercover Tourist's E-Ticket option which will send you an email with your Disney Reservation # that you use to link your E-Tickets to your My Disney Experience account (online or in the Disney app). If you don't already have a Magic Band attached to your My Disney account, you'll need to purchase a band and link it to your account before entering the parks or as mentioned, go to guest relations and obtain a hard ticket at no extra cost.
That is what we purchased but we did not have magic bands and did not want to purchase them. It would not let me link them online.

I have purchased UT tickets several times. It was easy and my experience with UT was awesome. We had to change plans and change tickets on a recent trip (2023). UT was great to deal with. Highly recommended!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter