Canadians-Not able to upgrade Magic Bands Recently?

Hi there,

I assume that the specialized bands were waiting at the resort for pick up like the normal bands?

Been checking everyday for weeks but the selections have been slim, I do have months left until my trip though.

Yes, indeed. They also give you a copy of the receipt showing you paid. Keep trying. It took me a few weeks because I'd see one I liked but nothing for DH or vice versa or when I went to check out it said not available but I did eventually get ones that we both liked even if they weren't necessarily our first choices. Just have each person have a few different options in mind that they're willing to get and be persistent.

I had mine picked out but didn’t purchase at that time.
we t back today and I keep getting an error message URL not found a d I can’t even see the ones I picked out.
anyone have this issue before?

Still having problems? :sad2: I phoned IT and when he saw I am in Canada he knew right away. CM said they are aware of the issue and working on a fix. I will try in a month or 2 again. My trip isn’t until Aug.

I figured out my problem. Somehow I switched to the Europe UK site on the WDW website 🙄. Once I switched back to Canadian I was able to complete my purchase.
good luck.

I had the same issue, but when I called a few months back, they wouldn't agree that it was an issue with being Canadian, lol. It appears that they know that now, at least. We went with colored bands and bought my son one through the Disney shop online and had it delivered to an American relative. My husband and I might pick out different ones while we're there, but it'll be much more expensive than the discounted ones!

I have been trying for months and months to get the transaction to work but kept getting the error message. I finally got it to work tonight!!! What I did differently- I noticed that my province was not saved under payment info in my profile. I added it, clicked save and then went back to purchase MBs. I noted the province wasn’t saving before so maybe this was the issue.. or it could just be a random total fluke.

So excited- I got the aqua Castle one and dh was able to get the grey Galaxy’s Edge.

They actually have decent selections today, and I had no issues ordering, I had already checked my account for all the hints here, I picked our four bands (pirates, Darth Vader, galaxy’s edge and 2020 Mickey) and went through check out seemlessly. My only issue was that I couldn’t use a gift card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!