canceled ADR still show on MDE

hmtsai

Earning My Ears
I found a 11:30AM lunch on NYE at San Angel Inn this morning, so I canceled Chefs de France Lunch at 12:10PM (actually the system asked me to cancel the old one when I reserved the new one due to time overlap). Then I received both San Angel Inn confirmation and cancellation of Chefs de France in email. But when I check my reservations under MDE, both reservations are there. And I can't cancel the France lunch online now. I don't want to call because the wait time is long. What should I do? Will they charge me no show fee even if I received the cancellation email?

I'm having the same problem. Cancelled a Coral Reef on NYE this morning and it is still showing on MDE. I called and the CM said that it showed cancelled to her. I'm hoping it clears up on it's own.

We were there Dec 9 - 16. I changed a few reservations last minute & I had the same problem. I saved my cancellation emails just in case I got charged any no show fees, but luckily I didn't.

Disney's website & MDE are so annoying. Planning a trip is hard enough without that aggravation.

I just came here for a similar reason. Saw a 3:30 Ohana and grabbed it and had to give up Crustal Palace, it wouldn't confirm on MDE and said there was an error processing. This morning I have an email canceling Crystal Palace and confirming Ohana. What to do??!

Having the same issue on my end with two ADR's. Called and confirmed they are cancelled but they are still showing up. Def a glitch on MDE end, hoping it goes away on its own.

I had the same thing happen with one of my ADR's last week after making some last minute changes. I called and they had to have IT remove it; apparently even though it was cancelled there were two systems that were not talking to each other (their words). I wanted to ensure I didn't get charged so I called.

Mine would not straighten out. I had to do two things: 1 I logged into my husband’s MDE and signed out, cleared safari cache, and signed back in. Then on mine I finally had to delete the app, clear the safari cache, and then redownload the app and signe back in. Crazy.

I had this issue before Christmas and eventually called up...
Initial cm was adamant they were cancelled & I was adamant they still showed on mde.
It took a while-but eventually I was transferred to another cm in tech services & the next day there were gone.
However; I've since rescheduled another adr and have the problem again..

A telephone call is in order once again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter