Cancelled 10/18 cruise. Only paid deposit.

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
We are bummed but we decided it's best for us to cancel our Oct 18th sailing.
We've only paid the deposit. I submitted an email via the site. Not sure how quickly a refund will be issued.

Any ideas or experience?
I tried calling several times but of course, no luck.

Not sure how long RCCL is taking. I cancelled my June Alaska Cruise from Princess back the end of March. Still waiting on my refund. From reading Cruise Critic - seems the refunds on other lines are taking just as long.

I had mine cancelled by Royal Caribbean. I requested a refund on April 24 and received an email saying it would take 45 days. After 45 days, I called to check, person I spoke to said that it was "in process" and it could take up to 90 days. I know they are processing thousands of refunds so I do understand. If you can get through to someone, it doesn't hurt to check if it has been longer than 45 days.

Can you get a refund, or only credit? We are going to cancel our December trip. We are not comfortable going, but I didn't think I would be able to get a refund.

I have a cruise set for 17th October I want to cancel it, my sister won't and wants to wait and see. The difference is she is retired and my work has said any trip out the country and you self isolate with no pay which is not happening. If work says its still in place in October the holiday gets cancelled no matter what my sister says. I dont think the cruise will go ahead anyway as they have just announced cruises to 17th September are cancelled, by next month its going to go to October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter