Cancelled Reservations Showing Up in MDE?

I can't believe this is still not fixed. I still have a ton of cancelled reservations all showing, I hope they fix things soon!
I really hope so too! I am a little concerned they will work on tickets, active dining and room reservations and then just leave the cancelled ressies sitting around in our MDE. I guess time will tell.

I really hope so too! I am a little concerned they will work on tickets, active dining and room reservations and then just leave the cancelled ressies sitting around in our MDE. I guess time will tell.

I agree gwynne and one of my concerns is that we will be charged the 10.00 per person charge if they don't see that our dining reservations are cancelled. When my son had last called them in regards to not seeing his DVC reservation, a CM said she sees a lot of dining reservations for us. We did have a lot and some are cancelled and I don't have all of the cancellation emails. I always save mine in a folder in my email, but for some reason I deleted a few and now I can't recover the ones I deleted. I was reading on another thread someone was charged 120.00 for no show on her statement, but she had her cancellation emails to get it rectified. Ugh with all the thats going on with their website who knows what will happen? This is such a pain!

I agree gwynne and one of my concerns is that we will be charged the 10.00 per person charge if they don't see that our dining reservations are cancelled. When my son had last called them in regards to not seeing his DVC reservation, a CM said she sees a lot of dining reservations for us. We did have a lot and some are cancelled and I don't have all of the cancellation emails. I always save mine in a folder in my email, but for some reason I deleted a few and now I can't recover the ones I deleted. I was reading on another thread someone was charged 120.00 for no show on her statement, but she had her cancellation emails to get it rectified. Ugh with all the thats going on with their website who knows what will happen? This is such a pain!
I totally agree it's a pain. :headache:
I am planning to print out my reservations from MDE, including the cancelled ones that magically reappeared. o_O I want to stop by the lobby concierge and make sure I don't have any that I cancelled that are still active. I'll ask them to check what they are showing vs my list. I shouldn't have to use vacation time to do this, but I am hoping it might avoid a big surprise when I get home.

Yeah... I have 5 cancelled reservations that have re-appeared in the app, but there are actually many more that I cancelled... I have a habit of constantly moving the times around or moving the days, and each time the time or day changes I get a cancellation email for the previous one... so in total I actually have 10 cancelled ADRs... and we're a party of 5.... getting charged $10/pp for each of those would be... uh, bad. I went back into my emails and made a list of each cancelled one with their confirmation numbers. I'm not going until February so I'm hoping this gets straightened out by then, but, yikes. Not to mention it's just really confusing to review my plans now because some random cancelled things are cluttering up the itinerary.

I totally agree it's a pain. :headache:
I am planning to print out my reservations from MDE, including the cancelled ones that magically reappeared. o_O I want to stop by the lobby concierge and make sure I don't have any that I cancelled that are still active. I'll ask them to check what they are showing vs my list. I shouldn't have to use vacation time to do this, but I am hoping it might avoid a big surprise when I get home.

Thats a good idea! I'm going to do the same. With a little luck they'll have this issue fixed and we won't have to do this! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!pixiedust:

My cancelled POP room is still there. Disney never sends out emails when you cancel those, but I did get the refund already. I'm giving it time before calling. Things still seem to be going haywire.

I have a cancelled HEA fireworks party showing up for Sept 29. I used Disney chat yesterday and the CM said not to worry about it. I already received refund in early Sept for the cancellation.

Didn't you guys know this is their newest attraction! Early reviews are "panic inducing thrills for those who prefer heart palpitations over the It's a Small World hohums knowing everything is set!"
:lmao: :rotfl:

I can't believe this is still not fixed. I still have a ton of cancelled reservations all showing, I hope they fix things soon!
Yup. All of my cancelled ADRs are still showing up. They do say cancelled though, so im not worried.

I called yesterday and was assured I would not be charged. But like you, I kept all my emails in case

I also emailed WDW tech support today, as was asked to do in a pop up in the app, so that they could look into my issue.

Attachments

• DC0B6FC9-9259-4E6C-A329-E7AF6216FF13.jpeg
    DC0B6FC9-9259-4E6C-A329-E7AF6216FF13.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
Same here. I have 2 reservations 5 minutes apart. I figure it will eventually sort itself out as I have canceled one of them already and received email confirmation that it was canceled.

We had a bunch of tickets go missing as well, but they are now back in MDE.

:lmao: I think you may be right.
I would suggest that there IS no "Disney IT". No real CIO, no business website. Disney has little more than a "Toy Website".
Comparable to a Hardware Store, in Lodi... (apologies ahead of time to any business in Lodi - you are doing FAR better).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter