Candle light Processional PS's are AVAILABLE!!!!

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Run, don't walk to the nearest phone and get your PS's!:D

I just read on the restaurant board that they were available, I essentially ran to get my info and called right away to get what I wanted. It took her a minute to figure things out, but they are out!!!!! And sorry to say, it doesn't look like they are offering the 15% off this year on merchandise. It wasn't in any of the info she told me. and I asked her specifically if it was being offered.

I am so excited! This is getting to be so real to me now!!!!

thanks so much - i've got mine too!

I thought that they did a CC hold w/ a cancellation fee if w/n the 48 hour window- but they charged the entire bill now :eek:

i wonder when they are going to announce the narrators?

They have charged the whole bill at booking for a while now. They did for us in 2000 and 2002.

Narrators aren't usually announced until late October/early November. I think last year the list was out like November 10.

I'd be surprised about the discount not being there. It's possible that you got a CM that wasn't fully informed.

Check wdwig.com later on after they update their stuff as they always have the details. You can be sure that if the discount is gone, they will report it.

I just booked our too. I asked and was told NO discount this year. She was positive.

Are the catagories setup in a three tier system like in the past. If so what are the prices of the tiers.

Last year they said no shopping discount at first and it ended up being included, hopefully that is the case this year.

My neighbor has put all the planning of her families first Disney trip into my hands (I'm starting to feel the pressure of planning a "magical" trip for them). I've been keeping daily watch on these boards for the Candlelight announcement. As soon as I read this post, I dialed up Disney dining and got their reservations for the day after Thanksgiving. Doing my happy dance now.

Just booked ours as well. Was going to book another for later in the week when our friends are going to be arriving, but with no discount, decided to pass on the 2nd one. I also was not told of the 15% merch discount. That kind of stinks !!!

:confused:

I found a post about this on the dining board earlier today and ran out to my car for my cell phone so that I could book this. I made arrangements for 12/15 and 12/18. It took Azalee about 15 minutes to book both, but most of that was re-boot time for her computer since the system settings had changed since she had logged in this morning. I am so happy to have this booked and out of the way. :bounce:

The only bummer is the lack of the 15% discount. I'm glad that beverages are included this year, but I was really hoping that the merchandise would be discounted too. :rolleyes:

Mickey

called at 6:30 - advised not available. called back at 7, got the same answer. called at 8 and this cm knew they were available and very kindly made our reservations for 2 shows during during our upcoming 12 nights at disney. anyone else told the cp wasn't available yet today? very happy with our reservations. this is our #1 favorite holiday event at wdw.

Peggy Sue

I found this today on Disneydollarless and called and got our package for December 23.

It's going to be be a merry, Disney Christmas.:)

Just made CP Reservations. The CM did not know if the 15% would be included, I also inquired about tickets/reserved seating area. He told me how it worked last year but also stated its early and all the details haven't been worked out. So I'm hoping the 15% is included.

Also for those of you on Silver package, the CP can be used as a magical wish and at Teppanyaki it counts as one magical wish. You still will be required to use a credit card guarantee but the CM noted the silver package on the reservation and the credit card will not be billed.

We went last year and all along they were saying no discount. The good news is....there was a discount! So you never know.

My CM read me the entire screen and it said No discount, no lanyard and no pin this year. Sorry!

Thanks PRINCESS VIJA for starting this thread. I just phoned and booked our package for the 6.45 on 12/7. I guess we will just have to wait and see if they decide to give us the discount.

I don't get it? It seems to me that the mighty mouse has negelected to tell his dining CMs about whether its bookable or not. I called this morning and was told CP is not out until September. It 's obvious from some of the postings here that the 90 day rule doesn't seem to apply... Oh well I guess I'll keep trying.... thanks for all the info everyone :)

We are booked for the CP with dinner at Alfredos before hand. The only problem was that the CM had never done a CP PS before and was a little slow. Arn't we all.
We will be there 12/2 for the 8:15 show.

Merry Christmas All:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter