Candlelight Processional ADR's

disneyj914

Mouseketeer
My 180-day window opens up June 4th and I would like to make a reservation at Les Chefs and then add the CP package when it is released later on. What time should I make the ADR for? Probably looking to go to the 8:15 presentation of CP. That is of course, assuming that I can make a reservation and then add the CP package later. Sorry if this is confusing and I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

My 180-day window opens up June 4th and I would like to make a reservation at Les Chefs and then add the CP package when it is released later on. What time should I make the ADR for? Probably looking to go to the 8:15 presentation of CP. That is of course, assuming that I can make a reservation and then add the CP package later. Sorry if this is confusing and I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

I do not beleive you can change an adr to CP package. We have done teh CP package the last 3 years and was only able to make the CP package after it was announced. Last year you could not do this online, only by phone(I did all the other adrs online). When you call for the CP package they will tell you the wondow for your meal depending on which show. We had 6:00pm dinner at Nine Dragons for 8:15 show. Year before we at at 3:45pm for 6:30pm show. CM will ask for which show you want and give you time window. At least last year that's how it worked. We will be there 12/26-12/30 this year and will be trying for 12/26 8:15 show and dinner in Japan.

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter