Candlelight Processional Booking Question

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are considering booking a Candlelight Processional Package and have a question. If you book on-line will they randomly pick a time for the actual show itself? We are considering doing a breakfast and would really like to get a space at the 6:45 or 8:15 show rather than the 5:00 show to get the full effect of the lighting after it is dark. Or if I called Disney Dining, would they be able to do that for me? Any help would be appreciated.

You will see the show time when you book online. Unfortunately the show time is almost a byproduct of the reservation (you pick restaurant and meal time and it gives you a show time vs. being able to say “I want to see the 8pm show, what’s available”). Many report repeatedly trying the same reservation until their desired show time popped up. Disney dining should be able to help. That may be easier than trying to find what you want online.

This is the final week I believe. You might want to book what you can get. Yesterday the SB line started forming before noon

I am actually trying to find out for next year.
Oh! I misunderstood.

I know that initially we wanted a breakfast ADR becuase we were going to pay OOP, and they were gone quickly. I know more were loaded after, however we ended up with our dinner choice and 8:5 show.

That's also what we want to do. We would like to do a breakfast OOP and see either the middle or late show. We will be booking fairly early so maybe we'll just call and see if we can work it out. We can't wait to see the show. It looks fantastic. Have a great time.

The show time is tied to the dinner time you pick. For example - we wanted the 6:45 show, but if i selected an early dinner of 3:30 it would give me the 5pm show. But i booked a 4pm dinner and it gave me the 6:45 time slot. I'm not sure if booking and then calling disney dining would be able to keep your desired dinner time and changing the show time.

Can any report getting a later show time with a breakfast reservation? Or will breakfast always be the first show?

Can any report getting a later show time with a breakfast reservation? Or will breakfast always be the first show?
We had a Bon Voyage Breakfast (Trattoria al Forno) candlelight package with a 6:45 processional in late Nov 2018.

Last edited:
There will be options for breakfast along with the later show times. However, it seems not all restaurants offer all show times. I find the options can change over time so if you don't get exactly what you want just book something and keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts