Cant get Disount on stay even though its advertised

TS52

Earning My Ears
Just figured I would ask the experts. We were at Disney this January, and now going back this Decembers. Which is in the bounce back offer time frame but I did not book it will I was there because I did not think I was going back. So I missed the boat on that one.

Although, I see the 20 percent offer on rooms on there main page, and I am heading down there December 6th through 14th, staying at Port Orleans so according to the site we would be eligible for 15% percent off.

Now my question is these are limited promotions? As in, they sell out? That's what they told me when I called about getting the percentage taken off my bill. Trip is already paid for but figured I would see if I was missing something with this, as getting the 15 percent off would be nice.

Just figured I would ask the experts. We were at Disney this January, and now going back this Decembers. Which is in the bounce back offer time frame but I did not book it will I was there because I did not think I was going back. So I missed the boat on that one.

Although, I see the 20 percent offer on rooms on there main page, and I am heading down there December 6th through 14th, staying at Port Orleans so according to the site we would be eligible for 15% percent off.

Now my question is these are limited promotions? As in, they sell out? That's what they told me when I called about getting the percentage taken off my bill. Trip is already paid for but figured I would see if I was missing something with this, as getting the 15 percent off would be nice.

Yes, there are only so many resorts/room types included in promos. If POR is included in the discount but not available for your dates, that means the discounted rooms are sold out. Having a reservation already in place does not guarantee a discount can be applied as what you have booked must be available under the discount in order to take advantage of it. With that said, if a different resort is available under the discount, you can always change resorts if that's an option.

the BB last January would have been a room only discount 2018 dates. Free Dining BB can be booked for stays from August- Late October and the FD BB is for the following year; not the same year.

You can usually figure out if you can apply the promo to your stay without calling. You just have to use the Change Reservation feature on MDE.
If that doesn't work, or you don't have it for some reason then go online and try to book a new reservation with the promo. If you can book a new reservation then the room is available for your dates. If you can't, it's not. If it's not available as a new reservation then they won't apply it to your current reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter